A Life Coach is a professionally trained and experienced individual that primarily helps their clients with goal setting. The approach that Life Coaches use is future-focused. Life Coaches can specialize in different areas including Career Coaching, Relationship Coaching, Small Business Coaching, and Personal Development Coaching, or they can encompass various areas in both career and personal life settings.
What I Offer :
- empathy and understanding
- accountability with no bias or judgements
- flexible hours, either in person, over a phone call, or Zoom conferencing (video) platform
- self-help tools such as:
- goal setting plans & worksheets
- daily exercises & affirmations
What I Do Not Offer:
- mental health counselling or diagnosing mental illnesses
- focusing on past experiences (with the exception that it ties in to the coaching session)
The experience of having a Resilience Coach is not only an investment you will make, but it is also part of a unique journey that I hope everyone gets to experience in their lifetime. I genuinely care for all of humanity and life, and I only wish the best for everyone. It is an honour to help those who are reaching out and are willing to open their mind to personal growth.